Renew Your Skin’s Surface with Pearl™ Laser Skin Resurfacing in Phoenix, AZ
Superior skin rejuvenation to treat fine lines, wrinkles, age spots and discoloration available at Arizona Dermacare Cosmetic Surgery
Pearl™Laser Skin Resurfacing offers superior skin rejuvenation with minimal “social” downtime. This revolutionary laser skin resurfacing treatment will treat all of the most common skin problems, including fine lines and wrinkles, age spots, and discoloration. Your skin can be renewed and rejuvenated in less than a week with profound techniques of Pearl™ Laser Skin Resurfacing. If you are unhappy with the skin texture, pore size, discoloration, sun damage or aging effects on your face, then Pearl™ Laser Skin Resurfacing might be just right for you!
While some skin resurfacing lasers require a prolonged recovery period, Pearl™ has only 4-6 days of downtime. Other resurfacing lasers treat only a portion of the epidermis, but Pearl™ has the advantage of treating the entire epidermis. This revolutionary resurfacing treatment provides a significant improvement in a single treatment versus 5-6 sessions that are required with some fractional laser treatments.
To find out if this laser resurfacing treatment is right for you, contact the aesthetic experts of Arizona Dermacare Cosmetic Surgery today. We can provide important facts and information to anyone considering this laser skin treatment. You can also schedule your free consultation to get started with your treatments at one of our two valley locations in Goodyear and Phoenix, Arizona today!
What is Pearl Laser Skin Resurfacing?
During a Pearl™ Laser Skin Resurfacing treatment, the top layer of skin is treated with pulses of light. This causes a portion of the epidermis (skin surface) to be gently removed. A natural protective dressing is then formed on the skin’s surface.
The Pearl™ laser replaces the entire top layer of skin that has been damaged with new healthy skin. Simultaneously, heat is sent to the deeper layers of the skin, which stimulates new collagen growth and fills out, and decreases fine lines and wrinkles. New collagen will continue to grow for four to six weeks post-treatment. The combination of new skin and decreased wrinkles will result in a healthier, more youthful appearance. Many patients may choose to have a Pearl™ treatment followed by separate visits for injectables such as Botox®, Juvéderm®, or Voluma. We will customize an appropriate treatment plan for you.
To find out if Pearl™ Laser Skin Resurfacing is right for you, schedule your free consultation with the aesthetic experts of AZ Dermacare Cosmetic Surgery today. You can visit us at one of our two valley locations in Goodyear or Phoenix, Arizona.
What are the benefits of Pearl™ Laser Skin Resurfacing?
One of the major benefits of Pearl™ Laser Skin Resurfacing is shorter downtime and quicker results. This skin rejuvenation treatment requires only three to four days of downtime following one or two short treatments.
Other benefits of Pearl™ Laser Skin Resurfacing include:
- Full face treatments with the ability to treat the entire epidermis
- Natural dressing to protect skin post treatment, alleviating the need for wound care and shortening downtime
- Quick 10 – 15 minutes for procedure time
- Results in only 1 or 2 treatments as opposed to the multiple treatments required with other laser treatments
- Only 3 – 4 days of "social" downtime
- Thermal collagen stimulation
Pearl™ Laser Skin Resurfacing Procedure
- The Pearl™ laser will be guided over the skin, gently removing the top layer of the epidermis and heating a layer of tissue below it. The treatment takes approximately 30-45 minutes for a full face.
- The treatment feels like a series of brief pinches. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 representing pain, most people report the treatment feeling like a 2 or 3. A topical numbing cream is applied to your skin to make sure you are comfortable thoughout your procedure.
- During the treatment, the top layer of skin is treated with pulses of light to remove sun damage and brown spots on the surface of the skin. Additionally, the laser sends heat to deeper layers of skin to stimulate collagen, thus reducing the appearance of fine lines on the forehead, and around the eyes and mouth.
- Immediately after treatment, a natural dressing forms on the skin to protect the treated area and prevent a wound.
- On day 3 or 4, this natural dressing will peel or slough off, leaving new, smooth, healthy skin underneath.
Pearl™ Laser Skin Resurfacing Candidates
Pearl™ Laser Skin Resurfacing can be used on patients of all ages and is most commonly used to treat patients between the ages of 25 and 60. Candidates of Pearl™ Laser Skin Resurfacing are:
- Those who are looking to improve their overall skin texture
- Those looking to repair sun damage
- Those looking to minimize wrinkles and discolorations