Improves the Visible Signs of Aging
Feel confident about your appearance again with a more youthful and rested look from a Lasting Facelift. Consult Dr. Rod and the experts at Dermacare Cosmetic Surgery to find out if you are a good candidate for this procedure to improve the visible signs of aging. Schedule your free consultation today and let us help you make your appearance reflect your spirit!
The loss of youthful contours in the face can be due to a variety of factors, including heredity, gravity, environmental conditions, and stress. Rejuvenation procedures typically performed in conjunction with a facelift are brow lift, to correct a sagging or deeply furrowed brow, and eyelid surgery to rejuvenate aging eyes.
What is a Lasting Facelift?
A long-lasting facelift, or rhytidectomy, is a surgical procedure that improves visible signs of aging in the face and neck. By lifting and repositioning the underlying tissue layers and muscles, Dr. Reza Rod will naturally improve the appearance of the jaw line and neck. The visible signs that are improved include:
- Sagging in the middle of your face.
- Deep creases below the lower eyelids and along the nose to the corner of the mouth
- Fat that has fallen or has disappeared
- Loss of skin tone in the lower face that creates jowls
- Loose skin and excess fatty deposits under the chin that can give a person of normal weight the appearance of a double chin
Rejuvenation procedures typically performed in conjunction with a facelift are brow lift, to correct a sagging or deeply furrowed brow, and eyelid surgery to rejuvenate aging eyes.
Who is a good candidate for a Lasting Facelift?
- Healthy individuals who do not have medical conditions that impair healing
- Individuals with a positive outlook and realistic expectations
What can you expect after your Lasting Facelift?
- Life-long sun protection and a healthy lifestyle will help extend the results of your rejuvenated, more youthful appearance
- As swelling and bruising subside, visible improvements appear. Your final result should provide a more youthful and rested appearance, and help you feel more confident about yourself
- Although good results are expected from your procedure, there is no guarantee. In some situations, it may not be possible to achieve optimal results with a single surgical procedure and another surgery may be necessary
For more information on this procedure,
please visit the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.