The Youthful and Rested Appearance You Crave
For the longest lasting effect and a dramatically smoother complexion, the experts at Dermacare Cosmetic Surgery recommend the Hetter Peel. Combine this deep chemical peel with a surgical facelift to address laxity issues and you are in for some mighty impressive results!
When it comes to extensive sun damage and deep wrinkles, nothing compares to the Hetter Peel formula, with its active ingredient of croton oil it will truly address the textural changes of the skin, leaving you with a healthier, natural, and younger appearance.
What is a Hetter Peel?
For many years, plastic surgeons have been frustrated with the rejuvenation procedures available to correct the effects of aging on the facial skin. This procedure combines a surgical facelift to address laxity issues followed by the highly effective Hetter Peel. The peel is a multi-layer, medical grade peel that gives patients permanent improvement after just one treatment.
Who is a good candidate for a Hetter Peel?
- People with deep facial wrinkles, skin that’s damaged by the sun, scars, and/or areas that appear blotchy
- Individuals with a positive outlook and realistic goals
You may NOT be a good candidate if you have:
- A history of abnormal skin scarring
- Abnormal pigmentation
- Facial warts
- Red hair and pale freckled skin
- Used certain acne treatments within the last year
What can you expect after your Hetter Peel?
- Diminished fine lines, including smokers’ lines, and facial wrinkles.
- A smoother surface
- Smooth and tightened eyelid skin
- Reduced crow’s feet around the eyes
- Softer pucker marks and frown lines
- A more even skin color with fewer brown spots
- Improved and flattened scars
- Improved deep depressions and pits associated with chronic acne
- Less uneven pigmentation, pre-cancer lesions, and redness
For more information on this procedure,
please visit the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.